The Makershed Facebook May/June 2021 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: St Pauls Workshop Ltd (company no. 10532101) whose registered office is at 9a Prospect Close, Winterbourne Down, Bristol. BS36 1BD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except anyone (and their close relatives) connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/themakershedbristol/ and https://www.instagram.com/themakershedbristol/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 07/06/21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prizes are as follows: A total of twenty 30% discount vouchers, of which four will be redeemable against each of the five course categories listed in the competition advert at The Makershed (St Pauls Learning Centre, 94, Grosvenor Road, St Pauls, Bristol. BS28 XJ).
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
12. The prize voucher will expire on 14/06/21.
13. The winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received.
14. The winners will be notified by Facebook message within 24 hours of the closing date.
15. The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be used.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and The Makershed Privacy Notice found at https://www.themakershedbristol.co.uk/privacy-policy
20. The winner’s names will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. St Pauls Workshop Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
23. St Pauls Workshop Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.